The firms Equity Release Department are looking to recruit Administration Assistants to provide essential file management support to the whole team.
We offer a competitive starting salary, and this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a clear and obtainable career path with full training and support given. The successful candidate will work closely within a team of Administrators supporting Case Managers to ensure the smooth delivery of client services. Appointment at this level is a first step within the organisation towards Assistant Case Manager and Case Manager roles.
• Providing a fair, safe and efficient service to all clients
• Accurately recording information onto the case management system
• Prioritising work to ensure service level expectations are met for Introducers
• Assisting Case Handlers to progress cases
• Liaising with clients
• Preparation of Offers including logging, reviewing and reporting via linked actions
• Taking/Making calls including client care calls as required
• Data Input
• All related administrative duties
Experience and skills required:
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Excellent PC/Keyboard skills (minimum 30 words per minute)
• Organisational and time management skills
• Professional and outgoing personality
• Proven track record of delivering high quality customer service
• Ability to work as part of a team and liaise with people throughout all levels of the organisation
Relevant legal experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given. This is an office-based role in Liverpool City Centre.
Hours of work – Monday – Friday 9.15am – 5.15pm