The job holder will assist in running a high volume caseload of litigated and non-litigated small claim PPI Commission Reclaim (Plevin) cases from inception to conclusion. This will follow a period of training in small claims handling.
The job holder will ultimately be expected to arrange and monitor appropriate claim funding and use a case management system for the timely progression of claims.
The job holder will be expected to confidently litigate claims in a timely manner as and when appropriate to seek reasonable compensation for clients.
Responsibilities include (post training period):
• File opening
• Liaising with clients and obtaining client instructions (written and verbal)
• Arranging appropriate claim funding for clients
• Submitting and progressing claims
• Updating clients / stakeholders and managing expectations.
• Issuing court proceedings
• Preparing cases for trial
• Risk assessment of claim prospects
• Reviewing claim valuations
• Advising clients on offers
• Accurate data input onto the case management system
Candidates must be extremely organised, able to manage their workload efficiently, be strong communicators and negotiators with a professional telephone manner. As well as being customer focused, candidates must be able to work as part of a team and have the ability to liaise with people throughout all levels of the organisation. Excellent PC/keyboard skills (minimum 30 wpm) are essential.