Refer a Friend Terms and Conditions
- The current referral fee for a case is £50, this amount supersedes all other amounts previously advertised and you cannot rely on previously printed collateral regardless of date received and/or printed.
- Only one referral fee will be payable at the current prevailing rate per recommendation.
- The recommendation has to be made before the Client Claim Pack is completed by the referred client.
- The referred client has to agree to have been referred by you.
- Joint policyholders cannot refer their partner.
- Offers extends to any NEW client you refer to us. This does not include any old/existing client of GWlegal (Goldsmith Williams Solicitors.)
- Payment will only be made when all compensation has been paid and all outstanding fees owed to Goldsmith Williams Solicitors have been received.
- If we pursue more than one claim per recommendation, payment will only be made when all claims have been finalised.
- To qualify for the referral fee GWlegal (Goldsmith Williams Solicitors) must recover our fee, as agreed at the outset of the claim, at a minimum of £300 (excluding VAT) per claim.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the Refer a Friend offer at any time.
These T&Cs supersede all others and you may not rely on previously printed collateral regardless of date received and/or printed.