GWlegal Make Final Shortlist At The 2021 Mortgage Introducer Awards
We are delighted to announce that GWlegal has made the final shortlist in the ‘Conveyancing/Legal business of the Year’ category, at the 2021 Mortgage Introducer Awards.
About the awards
The awards, which is hosted by Mortgage Introducer, promote and celebrate the outstanding achievements of individuals throughout the intermediary market. Winners of each category are celebrated from the people, products and services that demonstrate excellence and originality within the intermediary mortgage, equity release, protection, and short-term finance fields.
The awards are judged by industry peers and are amongst the most prestigious accolades awards in the mortgage field. The awards are highly competitive and feature the crème de la crème of the mortgage industry.
The Mortgage Introducer Awards event takes place at Old Billingsgate in London, on 22nd November 2021.
Property Manager, Kerry Walker, comments on making the final shortlist:
“We have loved hearing the news about making the final shortlist and to see that our clients and introducers have taken the time out of their day to vote for GWlegal. It’s heart-warming to see the acknowledgment and support our hardworking team is getting.”
“We want to say a big thank you to each and every person who has voted to get us to this stage!”
“Everyone at GWlegal would also like to wish the best of luck to everyone else nominated and shortlisted at the 2021 Mortgage Introducer Awards.”
Why do we offer the best property service to your clients?
• GWlegal prides itself on offering a transparent fee structure, so there will be no (bad) surprises in respect to our fees
• We've got an award-winning Conveyancing team
• An accredited member of the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme
• A founding member of the Equity Release Solicitor Alliance (ERSA)
• Over 37 years' experience - property has been GWlegal's specialty since 1984For more information email Teresa on firstname.lastname@example.org or Helen on Helen.Bond@gw.legal
Or simply click here to get in touch
Content correct at time of publication